Facilities Services Program/Project Manager
Shakopee, MN, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
About Our GroupAs a Facilities Services Program/Project Manager, you will be directly responsible for managing all the employee services at the Shakopee, Minnesota site, which will often include working closely with employees, contractors, and other key departments within Seagate to include Security, IT, HR and EHS. About The Role - You Will
- Manage suppliers that support site services including; Food Service, Vending, Office Beverage, Fitness Center, Plants, Janitorial, Confidential Shred, and Pest Control.
- Review proposals, invoices and budgets
- Provide appropriate, timely and accurate written correspondence (email, progress and status reports, notifications, executive summaries, etc.)
- Identifying tasks that need to be accomplished, identifying resources, schedule and supervising work
- Manage assigned Facilities Services Requests and track to ensure completion
- Gain and maintain knowledge of Seagate's EHS policies and ensure all contracted services are knowledgeable of the Seagate requirements
- Perform monthly EHS audits and identify corrective action plans
- Gather, compile and summarize data for presentations
- Prepare and manage various accounting spreadsheets, cost estimate, budgets, financial summaries and budget tracking.
- Review and understand contract documentation
- Adhere to Facilities processes and draft and/or revise departmental procedures and Work Instructions annually
- Work well with others – people person
- Assertive and possess the ability to compose professional e-mails to internal customers and outsourced suppliers
- Process-oriented, can multi-task and set objectives and goals
- Good follow-through and are a detail-oriented planner.
- Demonstrated the ability to independently manage multiple assignments, competing priorities and request additional resources if necessary.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Program/Project Management
- Comprehension in site support functions
- Coordinating service providers, customers, and internal / external stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Outlook, etc.