MARKETING: SEO and Content Strategist
KEB America Inc
KEB America, Inc. seeks a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategist to drive SEO and SEM strategies throughout the company’s digital properties.
This data-driven individual is a strategic marketing team member with responsibilities that include managing site health, driving organic traffic, measuring performance, and spearheading tactics to raise KEB’s industrial automation products on SERP.
A successful candidate can demonstrate proficiency in SEO tools, show a track record of success, can communicate effectively, complete tasks on time, and be open to feedback and coaching.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Develop and deliver strategies that support website content, on-page, technical, crawlability, and UX.
- Conduct keyword and topic research analysis.
- Develop and execute link-building and backlink strategy.
- Create editorial plans for the blog and website to increase organic traffic.
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities via content gap analysis, keyword opportunities, and competitive audits.
- Ensure that all listings on the search engines have the right messaging being pulled from our site content
- Perform continuous auditing, identify and recommend areas for improvement within site structure, page templates and redirects.
- Author and present performance reports to the marketing team.
- Stay current on SEO best practices, including algorithm updates, standard methodologies, emerging trends, and competitor techniques.
Education / Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ years of SEO/SEM experience.
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) and match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health saving account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Educational assistance
- Growth opportunities
- And more!