Sr Tax Accountant
Career Growth, Flexibility and Collaboration!
Entrust is dedicated to keeping the world moving safely by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!
The Company: Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust’s technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.
We Believe: Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.
The Senior Tax Accountant will be responsible for tax reporting and analysis, primarily related to domestic subchapter C tax. The Senior Tax Associate will maintain current knowledge of corporate tax laws, and possess the ability to perform tax research, analyze tax and accounting information, understand tax concepts and effectively communicate with internal and external professionals. The position requires independent work and thinking. The Senior Tax Accountant will also assist in reducing the tax compliance burden and overall tax liability of Entrust Corporation through improved processes, collaboration, curiosity, and research
- Assist with US federal corporate income tax reporting including tax return preparation and estimated payments
- Assist with US GAAP provision for income tax
- Co-ordinate R&D credit calculations, due diligence, restructurings and merger integration activities
- Assist in preparing SALT income tax returns
- Focus on efficiency through the use of technology and improved processes
- Involvement in special projects as they arise
- Minimum 5 years of Income Tax experience in federal “Subchapter C” corporation tax matters
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Masters of Tax
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with CorpTax return and provision software
- Experience with tax research (CCH, BNA), and familiarity with an ERP system (Oracle)
- Strong communications skills, ability to communicate effectively with all levels of organization
- Highly organized
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish priorities of work assignments
- Self-starter with ability to manage deadlines
- A healthy sense of urgency
This role is eligible for a remote or hybrid work arrangement. Please consult with the recruiter for more information.
For US roles, or where applicable:
Entrust is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veterans Employer
For Canadian roles, or where applicable:
Entrust values diversity and inclusion and we are committed to building a diverse workforce with wide perspectives and innovative ideas. We welcome applications from qualified individuals of all backgrounds, and we strive to provide an accessible experience for candidates of all abilities.
If you require an accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.