Associate Financial Analyst
Career Growth, Flexibility and Collaboration!
Entrust is dedicated to keeping the world moving safely by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!
The Company: Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust’s technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.
We Believe: Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.
The Financial Analyst position is a member of the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. You will be responsible for financial reporting, forecasting, planning and analysis related to assigned business segments and functions. A critical component of this position is to transform financial data into information of value to the Company’s financial and decision making processes.
- Partner with Segment Finance team to drive broader understanding of direct operating expenses for each segment
- Provide insight on business operations by developing monthly forecast, annual budgets
- Provide business leaders with analytics; key drivers and recommendations on improving financial performance and as an early warning of impending problems
- Evaluate monthly, quarterly and annual comparative operating results and forecasts and prepare comprehensive reporting package and presentations to be provided to management
- Supports the preparation of departmental budgets, provides feedback to department leaders on variances and recommends actions to control spend within budget
- Plan, lead and organize projects within the finance group and across the organization
- Research and respond to internal and external questions providing appropriate resolution in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Proactively identifies trends and presents findings to senior management
- Manage accruals for distributors’ volume-based rebates
- Provide analysis related to revenue in specific vertical markets
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 years of Finance or Accounting Experience
- Accounting/GAAP knowledge
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US
- Oracle ERP and SFDC experience
- SAP Business Objects experience
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & PowerPoint) and ERP experience
- Hands-on working knowledge of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally across all levels of leadership
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- History of successful process improvement initiatives
This role is eligible for a remote or hybrid work arrangement. Please consult with the recruiter for more information.
For US roles, or where applicable:
Entrust is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veterans Employer
For Canadian roles, or where applicable:
Entrust values diversity and inclusion and we are committed to building a diverse workforce with wide perspectives and innovative ideas. We welcome applications from qualified individuals of all backgrounds, and we strive to provide an accessible experience for candidates of all abilities.