Software Developer I
Career Growth, Flexibility and Collaboration!
Entrust is dedicated to keeping the world moving safely by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!
The Company: Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust’s technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.
We Believe: Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.
The Software Developer II will take an active role in the design and development of Secure Issuance software for Entrust Instant Financial Issuance solution. The solutions are built using .NET/Java and modern Web technology stack that employs the latest in industry required security standards. The qualified candidate will work with minimal supervision and utilize knowledge, experience and judgment to accomplish goals.
- Design, test, deploy, debug, implement .NET/Java software application and services
- Effectively apply Agile (Scrum) methodology to track progress and enforce project standards
- Knowledgeable about secure development life-cycle, threat modeling, and web application security assessments
- Participate in requirements definition, documentation and code reviews
- Contribute to the estimation of work for the team by defining task breakdown, project duration and concurrent effort
- Assist in production escalation and problem resolution
- Review and unit test code from others on team
- Develop and maintain automation and CI/CD environments
- Function independently with project assignments and with minimal supervision.
- Exhibit a process-oriented mind set
- Confidently interact and share skills with team members
- Identify opportunities to drive innovation, accelerate product launches, and remove bottlenecks to deliver results
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 + years relevant software development experience creating business applications
- 3 + years C# or .NET or Java experience
- Experience with Object Oriented analysis and design
- Experience with SaaS development and deployment
- Experience developing multi-tenant cloud-based software product
- Experience with RESTful API development and integration
- Understands the concepts of business objects, layered design, data access objects, and design patterns
- Ability to travel up to 10%, both domestic and international
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US
- Experience with .NET Core or Spring (Boot)
- Experience with DevOps scripting and deployments
- Experience with AngularJS framework and JQuery
- Experience with relational databases, and noSQL
- Experience with data analytics, statistical analysis, data modeling
- Experience developing web services
- Experience developing smart cards
Our growing company relies on curious, dedicated and innovative colleagues to anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Each year, our solutions secure billions of transactions — and every day, our technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities. How do we do all of this? Together.
Join us. Together we’ll create solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure life.
Entrust Corporation is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.
NO AGENCIES, NO RELOCATION
This role is eligible for a remote or hybrid work arrangement. Please consult with the recruiter for more information.
For US roles, or where applicable:
Entrust is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veterans Employer