Product Management Specialist
Career Growth, Flexibility and Collaboration!
Entrust is dedicated to keeping the world moving safely by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!
The Company: Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust’s technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.
We Believe: Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.
The Product Management Specialist will assist the Product Managers with day-to-day activities and projects related to the lifecycle of their systems and products. Day-to-day activities can take the form of setting up products in the corporate ERP system for customer order placement, assisting the field with administrative and product questions or related matters, report generation and various supportive tasks. Projects may include assisting with marketing collateral development and deployment, as well as working with other functional or regional teams on a product launch plan items such as collateral development, website updates and successful global launch execution.
Product Support Specialist - 90%
- Lead product readiness for internal operational and product development teams
- Work with various functional team members to set up products and pricing in various corporate systems (such as Oracle) and publish price pages to the field
- Assist product managers with day-to-day activities and projects related to management of the lifecycle of their products and systems
- Work with Central issuance team, vertical marketing teams and appropriate functional colleagues to develop and deliver appropriate reports and information in a timely fashion
- Assist in setting priorities for central issuance team with Oracle subject-matter-expert
- Post and manage all marketing materials for the central issuance marketing team
- Assist with voice of customer activities and requirements gathering
- Assist with gathering central issuance product management deliverables
Continuous Improvement - 10%
- Identify and drive initiatives which make it easier for customers to do business with Entrust
- Continuously challenge how Entrust interacts with its customers and explore and define opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years successful experience in marketing support role, additional experience a plus
- Technical proficiency with software products and development processes
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US
- Familiarity with a manufacturing & product development environment
- Demonstrable experience successfully managing large amount of day-to-day activities
- Successful experience managing multiple projects
- Must possess excellent communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to self-manage on day-to-day tasks and projects with proper direction provided
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on business impact and need
- Experience with Excel pivot tables and other advanced analytical capabilities
- Experience with Oracle or similar ERP system
- Ability to work on multi-functional teams to successful completion of tasks
- Ability to thrive in complex, fast-paced B2B marketing environment
- Prior Product Management support experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
Entrust keeps the world moving safely by enabling trusted identities, payments and data protection around the globe. Today more than ever, people demand seamless, secure experiences, whether they’re crossing borders, making a purchase, or accessing corporate networks. With our unmatched breadth of digital security and credential issuance solutions, it’s no wonder the world’s most entrusted organizations trust us.
Entrust Corporation is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.
This role is eligible for a remote or hybrid work arrangement. Please consult with the recruiter for more information.
For US roles, or where applicable:
Entrust is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veterans Employer