Career Growth, Flexibility and Collaboration!
Entrust is dedicated to keeping the world moving safely by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!
The Company: Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust’s technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.
We Believe: Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.
The Senior Auditor will perform internal audits of Entrust’s business entities in various roles. The work involves independently assessing risk, evaluating the design and effectiveness of internal controls of key functions of the business, performing detailed testing transactional level testing, and determining appropriateness of corrective actions proposed to mitigate risks and exposures. Experience developing and using data analytical tools is a plus.
Plan, lead, and execute audits:
Responsible for assessing risk and executing risk-based internal audits including: performing detailed audit planning and testing; regularly communicate with management and serve as the key interface with auditees; develop and communicate audit concerns to appropriate levels of management; write and deliver effective audit reports; and work with management to develop reasonable and appropriate corrective actions.
Develop and use data analytics tools to support the internal control environment in the finance department and to use in the auditing process.
Provide support for External Audit processes:
Work with external auditors to coordinate and provide coverage across areas of responsibility and ensure that audit work completed by Entrust Internal Audit is comprehensive and professional to support external auditor reliance.
Involvement in ad hoc assignments as necessary including fraud reviews and system reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Finance / Accounting, MIS, or Risk Management)
- Minimum four years audit experience, including internal auditing lead role and incorporating risk assessment, planning, audit execution, and issue/report writing
- Travel up to 10% (including international)
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US
- Professional certification [such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)]
- Demonstrated success building relationships and interacting with various organizational personnel and levels
- Working knowledge of internal auditing processes
- Have successfully conducted a mix of operational, financial, and systems / IT audits
- Experience with manufacturing or software businesses with international operations
- Oracle eBusiness Suite (or other ERP systems) experience and working knowledge
- Knowledgeable on ISO standards and auditing [specifically for ISO 9001 Quality Management; ISO 14001 Environmental Management; and ISO 27001 Information Security Management]
- Enterprise Risk Management experience
- Advanced degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Operations, IT / MIS, Information Security, or Enterprise Risk Management)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Strong analytical, written / verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
The pay range for this position is $95,000 - 145,000 if located in the United States. In the event this position is hired outside the U.S., pay ranges will vary and will be set in the applicable currency. Actual compensation will be determined based on geographic location, education, skills and experience. Please speak with the recruiter for more details.
For US roles, or where applicable:
Entrust is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veterans Employer