The IT D365 CE Developer/Business Analyst is responsible for Managing the Dynamics 365 CE/CRM platform including configurations, implementations and D365 integrations. This role as an experienced CRM specialist will work with various stakeholders, end users, and internal teams to deliver business solutions.
- Be an essential member of the IT integration team and ensure the success of the Dynamics CRM system for the organization and end users.
- Manage the Dynamics 365 CE/CRM platform including configurations, implementations and D365 integrations.
- Continuously maintain and improve the system by analyzing functionality, troubleshooting issues, performing system upgrades and backups.
- Provide user training, promote best practices, create documents, and present information to stakeholders and users.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps.
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions; familiarity with data query/data management tools is extremely helpful (Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O, Power BI).
- Performing all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 5 years work experience.
- 2 years hands-on experience with D365 CE/Dynamics CRM online required.
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Sales Functional Consultant.
- Experience integrating with D365 F&O.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required.
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Successful candidates will be team players with great communication and collaboration abilities, as well as independent leaders who are able to take initiative.
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated initiative with creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Proven history of prioritizing and organizing multiple projects and assignments.
- Ability to develop working relationships with peers and project members.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to perform effectively and work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data, solid critical thinking skills.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently.
- Experience working with, and presenting to, senior executives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management.
- Strong financial modeling experience.
- Professional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills that produce desired results.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers which includes coworkers, managers, customers, regulatory agencies, and vendors.
- Ability to use a computer and standard business and other work-related software with minimal instruction.
- Excellent active listening, decision-making, team building and customer service abilities.
- Ability to work and prioritize independently with the capacity to collaborate with others and as a contributing team member; self-motivating.
- Excellent time and organizational abilities with the ability to seek assistance in a professional manner.
- Capable of demonstrating an understanding of, and being sensitive to, serving a culturally diverse customer base.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply newly acquired feedback, skills, and knowledge.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and comply with professional ethics and standards.
- Ability to learn and apply new competencies and information as to enhance individual job performance and make recommendations to the department.
- Strong sense of urgency, accuracy, and follow-through.
- Flexible, organized, personable; professional attire required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing these duties the person is regularly required to walk, stand, bend, climb stairs, kneel, or crouch and successfully demonstrate the ability to write or use a computer or other electronic devices and operate a variety of hand and power tools.
- Ability to drive a car and travel to worksites. Employee will be reimbursed mileage according to corporate reimbursement schedule if using a personal vehicle.
- Reasonable accommodations will be made as needed to assure staff is safe. Assistance will be provided if employee is unable to complete a task.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to pass a Criminal Background Check.
- Current driver’s license along with a good driving record and valid insurance.