Digital Marketing Analyst
Brewers Supply Group
Brewers Supply Group (BSG) is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our team in Shakopee Minnesota. As a leading supplier in the craft beer, wine, and distilling industries, we are looking for an individual passionate about data analysis and digital marketing. This position offers a unique opportunity to be a part of the growing Craft Brewing Industry and contribute to the 177-year success of our organization.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will utilize Google Analytics and other tools, to collect, analyze, and interpret data from online platforms, websites, and marketing campaigns. You will develop customized reports and dashboards, revealing key performance indicators. By identifying trends, anomalies, and opportunities within the data, you'll make recommendations that shape our business strategies. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, providing actionable insights that drive our business growth. Monitoring website traffic, conversion rates, and user engagement, you'll optimize the user experience and ensure our digital efforts thrive. Your experiments in A/B testing will enhance both our website and campaign performance, while staying ahead of current trends you will ensure we remain at the forefront of digital analytics.
Benefits and Perks
Competitive Base Salary
Life Focused Benefits Including:
- Medical benefits with a company paid premium of 90%
- Dental and Vison Programs
- Generous 401k Company Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
Paid Time Off including:
- Generous PTO
- Sick Time
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Parental Leave
Career Growth and Progression Paths
Stability and Backing of a 177-year-old Family Owned and Operated Company
Work Schedule and Work Environment
Monday – Friday with three days a week in office at our campus in Shakopee, Minnesota.
Day to Day Responsibilities –
- Executes insight-based commercial and marketing analytics across the company’s digital and data infrastructure, including web, ecommerce, social media, digital advertising, email, non-digital customer interactions, and CRM.
- Partners with leadership in the development and distribution of analytics, dashboards, and reporting tools that highlight commercial and market trends.
- Analyzes and delivers actionable insights to internal teams to ensure marketing channel and online commerce strategies are data-driven, business-focused, and optimized.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to identify data needs and leverages insights to quickly respond with actionable analysis.
- Synthesizes analytic results with business input to drive measurable change. Partners with leadership team on the creation and successful execution of marketing campaign measurement and foundational ecommerce and business reporting.
- Provides regular analysis to channel stakeholders about online commerce platform performance, including recommendations for optimization.
- Partners closely with the Marketing team on overall online commerce and web system health, core KPIs, conversion metrics, and other customer experience metrics.
- Provides actionable insights on content performance for the Content team, ensuring data is regularly provided and monitored for effective decision making.
- Supports the development of customer segmentation, profiles, lead scoring, and other predictive analytics.
- Provides ad-hoc analytical support for key business initiatives.
- Upholds quality, accuracy, and integrity standards for data and analytical solutions, correcting discrepancies and ensuring proper communication to key stakeholders.
- Stays abreast of current best practices as well as new technologies and tools.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned to support the company and operational needs.
Preferred Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a quantitative or scientific field (e.g. Math/Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science, or similar).
- Minimum of 2 years working in an analytics-focused role with knowledge of digital marketing analysis, multi-touch attribution, dashboard development, and predictive analytics.
- Experience with analytics tools such as PowerBI, SQL, and Google Analytics.
- Strong technical experience with data preparation, rationalization, and processing.
- Experience in eCommerce preferred.
- Proven self-starter and builder with a solid analytical background and an immense curiosity to tell stories through data.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to work cross-functionally at all levels.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project planning/strategizing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and solve problems in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Comfortable distilling large sets of data into succinct, actionable insights.
- Deep understanding of commercial analytics and how to leverage and distribute them.
- Proven technical skills in creating visually appealing reporting and dashboards.
- Proven intellectual curiosity to dig into data, understand root cause and implications, and challenge assumptions to ensure the best outcome.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where effective decision making and rapid iteration are essential, and priorities shift frequently.
- Ability to work well under pressure, successfully navigate ambiguity, and succeed in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, often unpredictable environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to effectively balance multiple projects and workload by planning and coordinating activities and identifying critical paths to the completion of projects and objectives on time and within budget.
- Recognizes quickly when progress is stalling and takes immediate action to get back on track.
- Demonstrates responsiveness and reacts with appropriate urgency to situations that require quick action or turnaround.
How to Apply:
If you are excited about the prospect of being a part of the Craft Brewing Industry and have the skills and experience, we are looking for, please submit your resume and application through the link provided.
Join BSG and contribute to our tradition of excellence in the Craft Brewing Industry!
Brewer’s Supply Group (BSG), a subsidiary of Rahr Corporation, is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.