Marketing & Strategy Intern: Summer 2024
Andrew Wireless Solutions
Internship Programs at CommScope
As CommScope designs and builds connectivity for the world's most advanced networks, we're building something equally as important: careers for forward-thinking, innovated college students like you! Our Summer Internship Program is designed to provide you with an invaluable work experience through meaningful projects that will help you grow and develop both personally and professionally.
Throughout the 12-week program, you will collaborate with some of the best in the industry, receive on-the-job training, participating in professional development workshops, executive speaker series, and other networking and social events!
How You’ll Help Us Connect the World
As a Marketing & Strategy Intern, you will be responsible for providing key analytical insight and critical thinking to help implement various business intelligence projects as part of the Enterprise Solutions business unit. You will work closely with the Enterprise Marketing & Strategy team, as well as the Program Management and the Sales Operations teams to support the organization’s strategic planning, program execution, and go-to-market processes. This role will be based in Shakopee, MN.
You Will Make an Impact By
- Compiling and analyzing internal/external data to identify key business trends
- Conducting research on technical and market trends impacting the business
- Supporting the update of the business’ annual market forecasts
- Assisting regional BU leaders to assemble their 2024 strategic planning materials
- Presenting the results of your research efforts to key Enterprise senior leaders
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Actively pursuing a bachelor’s (upcoming sophomores, juniors & seniors) or master’s degree in the following: Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Business Analytics, or Engineering from an accredited university
- Proven strong academic performer with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Have a strong record using Excel to analyze large datasets
- Display strong PowerPoint skills to build meaningful presentations for a variety of audiences
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship
- Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
You Will Excite Us If You
- Think strategically and can formulate actionable conclusions based on your research
- Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, including communicating findings to senior business leaders
- Display the ability to optimally demonstrate data visualization tools, such as PowerBI
- Show innovation through outstanding ideas and propose them to the team
- Can prioritise multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively meet deadlines
- Possess strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and verbal communications skills
- Have strong initiative; a self-starter with analytical skills, attention to detail, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment and flexible to changing priorities
What Happens After You Apply
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire.
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what's next...come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo