Plant Maintenance--State Electrician
Anchor Glass Container
Job TitlePlant Maintenance--State Electrician
Anchor Glass Container Corporation, headquartered in Tampa, Florida, is a leading North American manufacturer of premium glass containers with six, strategically located production facilities throughout the US. Founded in 1983, Anchor serves many of the most iconic and recognizable consumer packaging brands in the beer, beverage, spirits and food industries. Anchor Glass Container Corporation strives to exceed customer expectations through unrelenting attention to detail. What we do goes beyond glass making. We find incredible meaning in all the small things that create enriching experiences for customers and consumers alike. Everything we do – creating, customizing, shipping, collaborating – we do with the customer’s best interests in mind. Each solution is the result of a thousand-and-one details coming together in brilliant succession, thanks to our team of experts that do whatever it takes to make life easier and more enjoyable for our customers. With over 2,000 US-based team members, Anchor Glass has the size and scale to service all of your glass packaging needs, without the complexity and bureaucracy associated with larger suppliers. Excellence is in the details!
Job SummaryPrimary Function
To inspect, repair, install and wire all electrical and/or electronic apparatus, devices and circuits of any voltage in the plant.
MAIN POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
Anchor Glass, headquartered in Tampa, Florida, is a leading North American manufacturer of premium glass containers with six, strategically-located production facilities throughout the US. Founded in 1983, Anchor serves many of the most iconic and recognizable consumer packaging brands in the beer, beverage, spirits and food industries, and strives to exceed customer expectations through unrelenting attention to detail. What we do goes beyond glass making. We find incredible meaning in all the small things that create enriching experiences for customers and consumers alike.
Do you want to have a tangible positive impact on the company you work for? At Anchor Glass, each person knows the purpose and effects of their daily work on our business and our clients’ businesses. We are one Anchor!
- Receive and analyze all types of verbal explanations, drawings, wiring diagrams, and specifications to determine material or replacement needs, and to select the proper method or procedure for repair, replacement or for new installations.
- Obtain and transport proper tools and materials to work area.
- Dismantle, inspect, repair, adjust or replace faulty parts on motors, switches, control panels, generators, circuit breakers, etc. and all other electrical and/or electronic equipment in the plant.
- Plan and perform work requiring a thorough working knowledge of electrical and/or electronic principles, wiring specification codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electrical and/or electronic equipment.
- Reassemble, test and adjust equipment for safe and proper operation. Perform work on energized circuits as required. Measure, cut, bend, thread and install conduit. Install fittings, switches, controls, fixtures and wires.
- Connect all types of electrical equipment, as required, for new installations or relocations of facilities, install temporary wiring for special operations.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as apparent or required.
Must be a MN State Licensed Master Electrician or State certified electrician.
Anchor Glass Container, 4108 Valley Industrial Blvd. N, Shakopee, MN 55372
Anchor Glass is committed to welcoming all people, thereby fostering a sense of belonging and opportunity across our organization. We do not discriminate against job applicants, employees, or any individual because of: age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference or orientation, material status, disability or status with regard to public assistance. We are one Anchor!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41.18 per hour