Operations Training Coordinator
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
Location: On-site 5655 11th Ave. East, Suite 100/200 Shakopee, MN 55379
Hours: Monday-Friday 10a-6p, must be flexible for business needs
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Works with supervisors to ensure new hires are provided the same quality onboarding experience.
2. Train all new associates according to MWI SOPs and processes. Use training resources developed by the Operations Training team.
3. Ensure all new hires complete all compliance training according to compliance training schedule.
4. Responsible for coordinating safety and compliance training within the Distribution Center based on training schedule outlined by the Compliance team.
5. Retrain associates not meeting performance standards. Communicate all progress, risk or concerns to the associates’ supervisors.
6. Cross train associates in other areas as needed.
7. Provide input to supervisors for associates 30/60/90 reviews.
8. Foster a safety culture by engaging associates at all levels and helping to drive the success of safety initiatives.
9. May assist Operations Training team with large initiatives
10. While not conducting these duties, will assist the distribution center operations with other responsibilities.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
A minimum of one (1) year experience training, teaching or presenting to associates. Must be willing to work different shifts. Must be organized and able to handle multiple and/or changing projects/priorities. Must be willing to take initiative and work independently. Ability to effectively present and respond to questions. Must be able to work with basic Office programs. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Ability to train others
2. Interpersonal skills sufficient to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others
3. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
4. Effective presentation skills
5. Ability to participate and contribute to major organizational change initiatives
6. Strong organizational skills; attention to detail; ability to meet deadlines
7. Excellent problem solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
8. Ability to review data, interpret, and make appropriate adjustments
9. Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated CompaniesAffiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.